Jade de la Cruz
Transformational Life Coach
Jade works with teens and adults, individuals, couples and families supporting her clients’ transformation, growth and healing in the following areas:
- Increase Confidence, Self-Esteem & Assertiveness Skills
- Improve Relationships for Couples: Reduce Conflict, Improve Communication, Deepen Connection, Increase Intimacy and Fun
- Improve Relationships for Parents and Children: Strengthen Parenting Skills, Reduce Conflict, Improve Communication, Strengthen Bonds
- Heal from Past Trauma: Self-Care, Self-Love, Strength and Power
- Manage Stress/Anxiety, Increase Serenity and Self-Care
- Reach Weight Loss & Health Goals
- Deepen Spiritual Connection & Support Spiritual Growth
Jade works with clients from diverse backgrounds, including people of different faiths, racial/ethnic backgrounds, political persuasions, different abilities and gender identities.
Jade’s background includes a Masters in Counseling Psychology and a Certificate in Creative Expression from the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology (now Sofia University) in 2001. At that same time, she completed two years of professional training with Psychosynthesis Palo Alto. Jade then worked for three years as an MFT intern and school counselor with elementary school, middle school and high school students in the Santa Cruz and San José area. After moving to Sonoma County in 2003, Jade worked for West County Community Services and facilitated a Youth Diversion Program for at-risk youth. This included leading psycho-educational groups, teaching teens communication and life skills, educating teens about the risks of drug and alcohol and facilitating restorative conferences. Since 2008, she has been working as a child welfare social worker for Sonoma County Human Services Department. In addition, Jade has been teaching women’s self-defense for 25 years, empowering girls and women through self-defense and assertiveness skills. Jade lives in Sonoma County with her husband and two children. Jade is bilingual in English and Spanish.